Senior Software Engineer to Nordsense
Are you an experienced software engineer looking to join a fast-paced start-up and build cutting-edge tech solutions? Want to be part of redefining the waste sector with disruptive technology? You might just be our new Senior Software Engineer!
We are building an end-to-end waste management solution including SaaS and IoT devices that will power the cities of tomorrow. And it'll take a whole lot of talent to bring our vision to reality. We're a team committed to autonomy, accountability and ownership of various high-quality solutions built with modern technologies and best practices in mind.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will likely be exposed to our entire stack spanning infrastructure, backend, frontend and mobile apps. You will have a chance to work with web services, databases, APIs, cloud architecture, CI/CD, user-facing apps, internal tooling – you name it.
From ideation and design to deployment and maintenance, your contributions will have a direct, visible impact on our growth in domestic and international markets.
- Understanding product requirements and collaborating on solutions together with software engineers, firmware engineers and data scientists
- Developing and maintaining applications and web services powering our products, designing for quality & robustness
- Participating in building our next-generation data processing pipeline, internal monitoring solutions, and reporting tools
- Collaborating with, learning from, and mentoring fellow teammates as we strive to build a world-class engineering team
- Writing clean, maintainable code with best practices in mind - and reviewing that of your teammates
- Minimum 5 years of full-time experience building web applications
- Proficiency in working with Angular, Node.js, TypeScript, REST APIs
- Curiosity and passion for software engineering and best practices
- Strong problem-solving and self-management skills
- Fluent in English
- Cloud-native architecture
- IaaC, Terraform, AWS
- AWS, Terraform, Docker, Postgres
- Node.js, TypeScript, Python
- Angular, NativeScript, Electron, Storybook, NgRx, SCSS
- GitHub, GitHub Actions, Sentry
- Notion, Slack, Figma
Application and interest
EPICO Search are recruitment partner to EMRI for this position. Any enquiries regarding this role may be directed to Recruitment Senior Business Manager, Mia Boldsen Müller on +45 28 66 39 43.
We hate waste, and hope you do, too. Nordsense is on a mission to redefine the waste management industry with IoT technology and data insights to optimize the waste is collected. We build smart sensors that empower our customers to become greener, cleaner, and smarter.
We're a Silicon Valley-funded start-up based in central Copenhagen and like to think of our work environment as relaxed but ambitious, based on full autonomy and trust.