Software IT Engineer with C# or Java experience to our Engineering Technology at the LEGO Group
The LEGO Group - Billund
Do you have what it takes to support the product development and engineering area with new digital solutions? Do you have deep knowledge running a PLM/PDM system? Are you able to continuously improve the way the LEGO Group are running the platform and utilize the benefit of it?
Then it might be you we are looking for.
- Develop user requests from our engineers to provide a good user experience through the Teamcenter ecosystem
- Integrate applications and systems with Teamcenter
- Decide on best practice and architecture together with your team
- Build on our cloud-first strategy using state of the art technologies to host, run and maintain code and systems
- Build solid API-led integrations and products based on loosely coupled architecture all based on Domain-Driven Design principles
- DevSecOps mindset: “You build it – you run it - you own it” with test automation and CI/CD mindset
Play your part in our team succeedingThis part of the Digital Technology organization primarily supports the product development and engineering areas of the LEGO Group with digital solutions.
Product Engineering Technology supports business areas from design to produced elements with areas like Element Design, Mould design, Equipment design and manufacturing of parts for mould production.
Many of these processes are supported and starts in our Siemens Teamcenter platform, which is the department where we now need extra hands.
Teamcenter users are spread across the globe (Europe, Asia and America) and multiple business units ranging from Engineers (eg product development) to Facility. The user group is constantly growing and has doubled the past 4 years to a total of approximately 1200 users.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate has demonstrable programming experience or a relevant bachelor/master's degree in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering combined with relevant working experience within enterprise applications
In addition, you have:
- Good knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter or similar PLM/PDM enterprise software system
- Demonstrable programming experience handling enterprise applications
- Proven experience in enterprise software programming implementations and development
- Experience in building APIs and programming enterprise applications
- Willingness to learn
- Experience working with Java or C#
- Change ready and enjoy a flexible and inspiring environment that embraces diversity
It is not required, but it would also be nice if you have
- Demonstrable knowledge working with cloud solutions on platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Knowledge about NX interface and interfaces towards Teamcenter platform in general
- Practical experience in agile development methods and continuous delivery environment
- Communicate effortlessly in English both written and verbally
- A team player with a positive, brave, and curious mindset and a strong commitment to deliver robust solutions
- Have strong cultural competences, including understanding and collaborating with people from other countries
- Experience from an R&D or engineering company with basic understanding of concepts like 3D modeling and Bill of materials
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group
Enable our designers and engineers to manufacture state of the art LEGO products for kids around the world.
Application and interest
EPICO Search is recruitment partner to the LEGO Group for this position. Any enquiries may be directed to Regional Manager, Annette Hjordt-Nielsen on +45 61 61 74 36, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we want the position filled as soon as possible, we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
Del indlægget her:
The LEGO Group
The LEGO Group - Billund