Assistant program manager to the Global Mould Qualification leader team at the LEGO Group
The LEGO Group - Billund
- Responsible for full and proactive compliance on PO&D people processes/year wheel. Enable the department to work proactively towards a strong and collaborative culture
- Design and manage Strategy seminars and act as driver in team development. Drive various tactical initiatives to support the MQ leader team agenda
- Drive and manage smaller projects in Qualification Factory, that support the implementation of our operating principals and ensure we can execute on our promises
- Drive and influence MQ team by creating cohesive and clear content, context, and set up value creating and effective processes for creativity and innovation
- Responsible for initiating, planning and executing GLS’s for top senior level
- Master creating and transforming complex MQ knowledge into applicable communication towards external functions within the LEGO Group.
- Apply deep knowledge of competencies, structures and levels of positions and cross functional interdependencies.
- Ensuring Mould Qualifications works systematically with having/attracting the right skills for the future (build/buy/borrow).
Play your part in our team succeeding
The mindset of the Mould Qualification is Create data, analyse and find solutions to create the best product for users be systematically setting the moulding process, and ensure to have facts and data on what influence what in the final Mould Card.
This is done with our MQ moto Improve Business processes through Knowledge
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate has 4-6 years of experience within communication and Project Management and -demonstrated ability to operate, execute and thrive in a department where building relations and integration is key to success
- 3 years of experience as Coordinator, Personal Assistant or similar
- Good understanding and utilization of Stakeholder Management (understanding of customers’ needs)
- “Get it done type” taking initiative and working independently to reach the goal within the agreed time frame
- Strong in connecting the dots -awareness regarding strategic colleagues/stakeholders to engage with
- Thriving in the tipping point between handling complex assignments, acting as sparring Partner and solving daily administrative tasks
- A person with a positive mindset, team player and outgoing
- Enjoying working independently
- Enjoys working with many different tasks
- Fluency in Danish and English both written and oral
- Great communication skills
- High level of loyalty / integrity
- Thriving in a team with technical specialists
You dare to challenge status quo, are creative and innovative with a brave, curious and open mindset and if you have LEGO® experience it will be an advantage
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
These are exciting times for the LEGO Group as they look to build on their continued success. In their quest to reach the builders of tomorrow they are looking to hire the best talent and have teamed up with some awesome partners in the market, like us! This might mean you could be contacted by multiple people about different opportunities. Don’t worry though, this just means you have a really interesting profile! Be sure to let us know if you’re already speaking with the LEGO Group directly so we can make sure you’re always talking to the right people.
Application and interest
EPICO Search is recruitment partner to the LEGO Group for this position. Any enquiries may be directed to Regional Manager, Annette Hjordt-Nielsen on +45 61 61 74 36, email application to email@example.com
As we want the position filled as soon as possible, we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.