Facility Project Specialist to Workplace Solutions & Operations at the LEGO Group
The LEGO Group - Billund
Then join our great team in workplace and operations at the LEGO Group where we create the LEGO® Workplace of the future which enables all LEGO® employees to reach millions of kids and inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow with the LEGO Play experience.
- Scope and deliver projects within the Project Management department’s framework
- Ensure alignment with the strategy for Local Projects within dedicated projects
- Maintain strong trusted relationships with key business partners to achieve integrated seamless facilities related projects and service delivery.
- Manage changes to project portfolio
- Manage CAPEX budget for dedicated projects
- Ensure to conduct performance evaluation of each project.
- Ensure global standardization of project execution in Local Projects scope
Play your part in our team succeedingThe LEGO® Workplace Creation and Operations team sits within the Engineering & Workplace department in the LEGO Group with support and executing of the local Billund projects strategy. The department work in close collaboration with stakeholders and suppliers to deliver in relation to the LEGO Facility project portfolio and business requirements and ensure successful execution within scope, time and budget.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate has relevant education such as Engineer, Bachelor of Architectural Technology and Construction Management or similar.
In addition, you:
- Have a functional project management experience within planning and executing construction
- Experience from project management organization (PMO)
- Manage delivery of project portfolio in time and within budget
- Apply prioritization within projects to prevent Cost Overrun
- Build and maintain reporting base for dedicated projects.
- Apply standardized approach, processes and methodology to project execution from idea to hand-over.
- good to assure alignment with relevant stakeholder upon start-up and during projects
- understanding and assure projects are complying to LEGO procurement guidelines
- have Project Portfolio management experience
- Fluency in Danish and English both written and oral
You dare to challenge status quo, are creative and innovative with a brave, curious and open mindset.
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.