Java Developer to Lyniate
Kildegårdsvej 20, 2900 Hellerup
Are you a passionate Java Developer? Do you want to be part of a big transformation which will have a huge impact on Lyniate and its customers? Do you want to work in the health-tech industry? Then we would like to hear from you.
You will be part of a small backend development team, who build and deliver the best websolutions for their customers. Right now, they are working on a change on their flagship product HealthTerm moving from Java 8 to Java 11. This includes a redesign of big parts of the code base and uniform how to build code and layers. As part of this change, they work towards running the application in docker instead of stand-alone.
HealthTerm is using the tech stack Java J2EE running on Wildfly, PostgreSQL and a combination of different frontend web frameworks. The application is supported for both on-premise and cloud hosting.
Your role in the team and work tasks:
You will be working as a developer and can look forward to a variety of work tasks.
- Design and expand the database model
- Redesign data flow from API to database
- Writing SQL queries and transactions
- Writing data models, services, factories and other classic backed code parts
- Working with InfiniCache and secure caching of data from data layers
- Writing validation rules for data validated from the frontend
- Participate in development meetings such as planning, retrospective, refinement, design meetings and one-to-one whiteboard discussions
- You have experience with Java development in a web-solution or API context
- Java is your professional passion
- You have solid experience with SQL
- You have an eye for design, quality and write great code
- You are a team player with great people skills
- Structured and good understanding for processes
- Speak and write fluently in Danish
You speak and write English fluently as English is the primary language in the development team.
Working place: Lyniate is located centrally in Hellerup on Kildegårdsvej 20 in Hellerup.
- High level of responsibility and room for experimentation
- Highly skilled colleagues who listen to you
- Great opportunity to grow in your role and take more responsibility
- A multinational, diverse, open and informal work environment
- Pension and health insurance
We all know that our healthcare system is complicated. Getting data from one provider to another, or from a provider to a health insurance company, is frustrating for virtually everyone. Imagine developing solutions that help make these data transactions easier and faster. That is what we do at Lyniate; we make interoperability platforms that allow data – such as patient encounter details, lab results, and billing information – to move seamlessly from one system to another.
While most people will not ever see our products and services during a medical encounter, our interoperability platforms are running behind the scenes. Think of them as the central nervous system helping to move data where it needs to be to improve the patient experience.
Application and interest
EPICO Search are recruitment partner to Lyniate for this position. Any enquiries regarding this role may be directed to Recruitment Senior Business Manager, Mia Boldsen Müller on +45 28 66 39 43