Data Warehouse Solution Designer/Developer
You will be employed by Deloitte Denmark with reference to your local DK Manager in the Internal Client Services (ICS) department providing support to Deloitte practitioners. In your daily operations you will work in our cross- country European team based in UK and led by UK Manager. You will be assigned to Copenhagen Deloitte office with travelling to UK on occasional basis for meetings with other colleagues in the team and/or training.
This role is an opportunity for someone with relational database or data-warehouse development skills to cross-train to work on SAP HANA.
As SAP HANA Data Warehouse Solution Designer/Developer you’ll join a team providing production support of existing solutions and further development to extend the API catalogue, analytics models and reporting for European countries to support the rollouts of SAP S/4 Finance and Salesforce CRM solutions. The current focus is on UK, Belgium, Denmark, Ireland, Italy and the Netherlands. We are looking for an experienced developer who wants to develop their career as part of a relatively small BI Analytics team serving internal customers.
- Working as part of a multi-country and multi-discipline team to deliver a global SAP transformation project, using SAP leading technology (S/4 HANA, HANA native data warehouse)
- Taking part in daily SCRUM roundtables to give updates / resolve issues with wider team
- Working in collaboration with other technical team members and 3rd parties to build out a HANA-based Data warehouse and master data repository
- Solution Design and hands-on development of native-HANA objects, SQLSCRIPT and information models
- Development of client-facing HANA views for both analytics and downstream operational applications
- Development of complex ETL models, including Functions, Views and Stored Procedures
- Support transition migration of HANA XS Classic development objects to XS Advanced
- Support migration of firms’ historical data into the new data warehouse
– At least 2 years’ experience in a hands-on data warehouse analytical model developer role:
– Creation of dimensional models (schema design, tables and views)
– Coding of complex functions and Stored procedures using native SQL
– Performance analysis and tuning
– Analytical privileges / User security model
– Data acquisition utilizing ETL tools e.g., SSIS
– Capable of creating high-quality technical specification documentation
– Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understand best-practice principles for integration of data requirements for visualization and report design purpose
- SAP S/4 HANA BI development experience
- Understanding of BI Tools (e.g., Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Power BI) and their appropriate use-cases
- Good knowledge of best practice for source code management, build / deployment methodologies and tools, such as Azure DEVOPS
- Functional knowledge of SAP R/3 or S/4 as a data source (Finance, PS, SD, HR) and/or Salesforce as well as ODATA type web-service interfaces
EPICO Search is handling the recruitment process for this position. Any enquiries may be directed to director, Anya Vangsgaard, on+45 5374 7180.
As we want the position filled as soon as possible, we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.