Firmware Engineers with an innovative mindset to Schneider Electric
Do you want to join one of the world’s most sustainable companies? Do you have an innovative mindset and want to be a part of a Firmware team of experts with state-of-the-art technologies? On behalf of our client – Schneider Electric in Kolding (SE) - we are in search of self-motivated Firmware Engineers to Schneider Electric´s global R&D and Innovation Center located in Kolding, Denmark.Talents with a Scrum Master mindsetWe are looking for talent at all levels with motivation to embark on an exciting journey within the field of 3-phased UPS systems and related secure power technologies.Your starting point will be continuous development of recently released products as a part of the R&D organization, and with the long-term plan to transition towards innovation.You will join the Firmware team consisting of highly skilled engineers, a Scrum Master and a Product Owner, and you will collaborate closely with colleagues with different specialist backgrounds operating on various technologies such as microprocessors, soft cores, FPGA and SoC in an agile environment.You can relate to our innovation culture and deployment within R&D: learn fast, fail fast, monetize fast. Relationship building is close to your heart as well as developing internal and external partnerships.Your key responsibilities
- Full lifecycle involvement in design, implementation, and validation of embedded C/C++ firmware for UPS Systems and related secure power technologies
- Participant and driver in an agile framework as Scrum Master role, includes:
- Facilitating Scrum events (Spring planning, daily standups, other meetings) as needed
- Helping to remove obstacles to the developers’ progress.
Your technical skills
- Adopt in-house best practice for code integrity and design validation
- Ensure that the integrity of the system and firmware architecture is maintained throughout the lifecycle of the product
- Cross functional collaboration to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality firmware releases
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent
- C/C++ for embedded systems
- Knowledge of firmware development environments
- Experience in firmware quality processes through specification, design, implementation, testing and maintaining
- Interest in communication protocols, control loops, signal processing and/or tool chains
- It is an advantage if you have experience with embedded Linux, GIT, VHDL, Python
- It is an advantage if you have scrum experience
- It is an advantage if you have already participated in developing innovative and breakthrough digital products
Working at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric want the best employees. To help you grow and develop, they provide training across multiple topics, personal development, or the latest technology. You will meet great colleagues, a modern work environment with flexible working hours focused on work-life balance, collaboration, and creativity. Schneider Electric offer you opportunities to widen your expertise and international professional network and their employees are empowered to develop to their fullest potential, through equal opportunities for ongoing development.
New Ways of Working
Schneider Electric are flexible and adaptable in their work. This applies both in terms of time and place and in utilization of technology and solutions that support their work.
Together with you, Schneider Electric ensure to have a state-of-the-art workplace, with the opportunity to achieve their ambitious commercial goals, the possibility to take care of each other, and the framework to maintain their well-being and a good and balanced working life.
Application and interest
EPICO Search is recruitment partner to Schneider Electric for this position. Any enquiries may be directed Regional Manager, Annette Hjordt-Nielsen on +45 61617436 or Rasmus Mikkelsen on +45 42612726
As we want the position filled as soon as possible, we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
Make a difference - join Schneider Electric
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. At Schneider, they call this Life Is On.
They help their customers make the most of their energy by being the best at what they do. Schneider Electric are a global frontrunner in green energy solutions, they operate in industry, energy infrastructure, data centers, industrial construction as well as housing with a broad supply of solutions and products to energy optimization.
Schneider Electric are a global company with a strong local presence. They have more than 135,000 employees in 100 countries creating an annual turnover of EUR 25 billion.
EPICO-IT er et IT-konsulenthus som favner bredt på tværs af brancher og IT-ressourcer. EPICO er et af Danmarks største IT-konsulenthuse, som har opbygget et bredt netværk og kompetent viden i mere end 10 år. Virksomheden beskæftiger i dag mere end 500 IT-konsulenter i Norden samt dele af Europa, og beskæftiger +70 ansatte, som administrerer over 6.000 CV´er inden for alle IT-områder. Vores kerneforretning består af at identificere, kvalificere samt levere IT-freelance konsulenter til virksomheder inden for stort set alle IT-områder. Derudover har vi specialiserede forretningsområder inden for: Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Cloud og Analytics (DCA),
nyuddannede og unge IT-Talenter (NextGen), nearshore IT-ressourcer (Polen), samt rekruttering af IT-specialister til fastansættelse (Search).
Læs mere om EPICO-IT A/S: www.epico.dk