Experienced Software Developer to Danske Commodities
The energy market evolves rapidly, and as one of the largest short-term energy trading companies in Europe, so does our business. It is a complex and exciting domain. We solve all the software development needs of Danske Commodities and work on value adding solutions to all parts of the business.
You will become an integral part of our development team and contribute directly to the success of our business. We work to a very high standard and we constantly strive to better our craftsmanship and professionalism.
You will experience how a modern technology stack and continuous deployment setup paves the way for efficiently adding business value every day. You will work with microservices, asynchronous messaging and distributed systems using best practice development methodologies and we expect you to thrive with the opportunity to take on challenges.
If you want to be part of a team where we grow, learn, laugh and cry together, apply now!
developing world-class software in an engaging and complex domain
participating in full project cycles, from inception to delivery, using agile practices
engaging our business to ensure outstanding solutions
ensuring a coherent application architecture and standard
- a MSc. or BSc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- at least 3 years of experience with system development
- experienced in C#
- experience building distributed systems
- passionate about software development
- you want to learn, explore and share knowledge with other passionate developers
- you want to develop yourself professionally and personally
- you have a keen interest in technology
- you are not afraid to take on challenges
- you enjoy working closely with business stakeholders
- you are curious and open minded
- professional and personal challenges in a young international environment
- modern technology stack and best in class development practices
- highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a dynamic organization with room and incentive to take on responsibility
- a successful company that knows how to celebrate
EPICO Search is responsible for the recruitment process. For additional information please contact Regional Director, Jesper Ladehoff, on either mobile +45 61 35 98 52 or e-mail email@example.com.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
+45 61 35 98 52
Skapa ditt CV på två minuter. och sök din position omedelbartSkapa mitt CV