Senior BI Solution Architect
On behalf of our client Nordea, EPICO Search is looking to recruit a Senior BI Solution Architect, who is passionate about transforming and optimizing the BI capabilities, to provide new data insights and to enable the organization to do informed decision making.
It's an exciting time for you to join Nordea.
They are a changing the company with big ambitions and together they will create the future of banking.
Working with them, you will play a part in building a better bank, that fulfils a meaningful role in society.
They aim to help their 11 million customers around the world, to improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, they are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services they deliver.
Interested in joining the journey with Nordea?
As a Senior Solution Architect for Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse (DW), you will manage their BI solution architecture (currently built on Oracle, Datastage, OBIEE and a host of other platforms) with many stakeholders and ensure sufficient focus on business requirements for our solutions.
You will facilitate stakeholder collaboration and provide technical and business knowledge for the development of our DW/BI and analytical solutions.
About the role:
The Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence team is responsible for providing the BI platform for Capital Markets in Nordea. Their overall goal is to develop and provide the best solution for Business Intelligence and Analytics in Capital Markets.
You will work closely together with EA, the business product owners, business SME's and developers to understand and analyse the business needs, from which you will design the end-2-end solution architecture for the Business Intelligence platform. Further, you will be involved in detailed dimensional modelling.
The Solution Architect will work closely with project teams on their solution designs, to ensure effective translation of the solution architecture into solutions. The Architect shall engage with Business process owners, Project Leads, technical project teams, solution vendors and platform vendors through the solution lifecycle, with prime responsibility from solution architecting, analysis and design through to deployment.
Examples of specific responsibilities:
- Technical expert, responsible for designing DW/BI/analytical solutions end-2-end
- Data modelling, primarily designing dimensional data models (star/snowflake schemas)
- Recommendations about platform/tool selections, information architecture, including implementation of data governance principles
- Ensuring proper documentation and implementation governance
- Run and manage Design Review Board across development teams, EA and relevant business stakeholders
Who are you:
We are looking for a colleague who is motivated by facilitating agile cooperation between stakeholders in the business, IT and external partners, to secure successful deliveries that will drive the businesses' performance.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that will drive you to be at your best, and that they expect all their colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you'll work well with others and always act with the customer's needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you're excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it's difficult, and committed to empowering others. You're passionate about doing a great job.
As our new Solution Architect, we expect you to have:
- 5+ years' experience as a BI Solution Architect, BI Architect, Data Engineer og Data Architect
- 3+ years' experience in Dimensional data modelling
- Strong communication skills, and being able to build bridge between business and IT.
- Experience with database technology (Oracle preferred)
- Experience with BI/analytics tools (OBIEE, Qlik, Alteryx preferred)
- Knowledge of how design can impact technical debt, functional as well as non-functional requirements
- You will be part of an informal team, where we work agile and take pride in providing a great service for your colleagues and our stakeholders, but not least also have fun
- We expect you to be independent and self-motivated and always seek to develop yourself and strive to go from good to great, yet you are a strong team player
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team.
EPICO Search is responsible for the recruitment process. For additional information please contact Senior Business Manager, Charlotte Thomassen on either mobile +4530517477 or e-mail email@example.com.
+45 30 51 74 77
Opret dit CV på 2 min., så vi kan kontakte dig med det rette jobOpret mit CV