Solution Architect to Customer Delivery Teams at KMD
On behalf of our client, KMD, Epico Search are looking for a talented and skilled Solution Architect to help grow the business within private and local government domains.
You will be responsible for identifying, understanding and transform customer requirements into solutions together with your colleagues in the Customer Delivery Teams and Accounts Teams.
The Customer Delivery Team is an agile and dynamic team that is part of the Operations Division in KMD. The team are involved in all phases of the operating life cycle of Operations, and thus have a major impact on customer perception of KMD as a competent and effective provider and partner of outsourcing services. You will have interactions within the customer’s organisation, within KMD where you play a key role in the account team and with partners, to ensure that all operation deliverables meet contractual obligations as agreed with the customers as well as the continued development of the engagement with the customers.
About the job
As Solution Architect with KMD you:
• Act as the lead end-to-end Customer Solution Architect on small, medium and complex projects/customers
• Lead the development of the architectural directions and strategy on the customers
• Drive the design and implementation of customers, ensuring effective implementations and migrations of solution components
• Ensure all required architectural decisions are made, documented and implemented in a timely manner
• Can think and work with end-to-end solution architecture, applying all necessary solution components using a sound and methodical approach when developing architectures for customers
• Can identify the integrity and all risks inherent in solutions against the underlying business requirements, so that the recommendations and findings are appropriate, acceptable and achievable to the customer
• Will work with and support the delivery teams with complex problem solving for the customers
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
• Bachelor or M.Sc. in Computer Science, M.Sc. in Civil Engineering, comparable degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of architecture and/or consultancy
• Good knowledge and understanding of working with clients at a major IT Service Provider in a role as either Solution Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Technical Architect, IT Architect or Consultant
• Experience in the role as Technical Project Manager
• Strong analytical mind-set with the ability to solve technical challenges an able to create architectures for complex solutions/environments within the private and local governance domains
• As Solution Architect, you can handle the customer contact and interaction in a professional manner with high level of respect for the customer requirements and needs
• Ability to support and drive solution selling coupled with your drive for results
• You have worked with ITIL and TOGAF frameworks
• Experience with multiple software products and are comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems
• Strong team worker that drives performance and commitment through strong communication and a collaborative mind-set
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
KMD is a leading supplier of mission-critical software, solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector, but with a growing footprint in the private sector both domestically and in Sweden and Norway. KMD have a broad portfolio of products and services, based predominantly on their own software solutions.
KMD have a proven track record of delivering solutions to highly regulated markets and industries with large transaction sizes and high volumes.
KMD offers a varied and challenging everyday life in a team where there is room for the individual and room for new ideas and input. Besides exciting projects, where you can be sure that your work is important to a lot of people's everyday life, KMD can also offer you a workplace in rapid development and with a healthy and inspiring work culture.
The recruitment process:
EPICO Search is responsible for the recruitment process. For additional information please contact Senior Business Manager, Trine Holm Rasmussen, on either mobile +45 53 74 72 85 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Trine Holm Rasmussen
+45 53 74 72 85
Opret dit CV på 2 min., så vi kan kontakte dig med det rette jobOpret mit CV