SAP Pre-sales Architect for T-Systems Nordic
On behalf of our client – T-Systems Nordic – we are in search of an experienced SAP Pre-sales Architect based in the Nordic region.
T-Systems provides information and communications technology (ICT) solutions from a single source. We shape the connected future of business and society, set trends with innovative ICT solutions, and create the digital world of tomorrow.
About the department
T-Systems Nordic is represented in Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Our objective is to build a true partnership with our customers around their specific needs. With this kind of partnership in place, we can effectively put our technologies and experience to work for our customers. The range of services centers around cloud computing, M2M, security solutions, complementary mobile communications and fixed network products, and solutions for virtual collaboration and IT platforms, all of which form the basis for our customers' digital business models.
You will be key player and responsible for providing SAP Advisory to T-Systems’ clients in the Nordic region. As SAP Presales Architect you will work closely with the sales and customer service teams on opportunities and bids, whilst working with the SAP Sales Specialists and Business Developers to cultivate opportunities and ensure that the T-Systems SAP portfolio is presented in a comprehensive manner to help win customers and grow revenue streams.
As the position is Nordic you could preferably live and work from Copenhagen, Stockholm or Helsinki. 20-25 travel days per year should be expected depending on your base position.
• Supporting Sales to meet and exceed the financial and strategic sales targets in the region.
• Central interface between Bid Management, Solution Sales and internal/external delivery units for complex SAP projects.
• Responsible for the integration of agreed SAP solutions towards customers.
• Define, design and coordinate the solution architecture and cost calculations.
• Technical support for Sales during the acquisition phase.
• Integration of technology partners / vendors into the SAP solution design.
• Align the solution design in complex projects with involved stakeholders within T-systems Group and external partners.
• Design Authority for solutions according to approved solution- and service descriptions.
• Requesting offers and further discount at vendors/partners.
• Stream lead for SAP topics in complex mixed deals (Big and Major Deal Support) for costing and design of SAP Solutions.
• Support smooth handover to Delivery for the realization phase.
• Collaborate closely with colleagues in the international sales team in T-Systems Group for knowledge sharing and collective solution development.
You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or comparable education. Previous professional experience (+5-10 years) specialized in SAP Solution Design. Experience from another consultancy working with proposal activities would be highly favorable.
We are looking for a person with these qualifications:
• You have the big picture and value chain in mind, but you are also able to dig into the details.
• Ability to translate business requirements to tangible IT projects.
• Traceable excellent experience in processing complex proposals (RFI, RFQ, RFP…)
• Demonstrated history of building and managing relationships at executive levels.
• Ability in driving key architectural decisions in client workshops.
• Knowledge of multiple estimation techniques and solution methodologies.
• In-depth knowledge in developing pricing models and applying pricing tools (Pricing Management).
• Good technical knowledge of SAP end-to-end solutions.
• Experience with design and implementation of SAP Infrastructure.
• Experience with design and implementation of SAP S/4HANA.
• Experience with a mixed on-premise/cloud and virtualization environment.
• Project management experience.
• Strong documentation and presentation skills.
• Self-organized, analytical with proactive and go-do mindset - progressive, curious, energetic.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as cooperation and teamwork.
• Good command of written and oral English.
What T-Systems offer in the role:
• Flexible working hours and work-life-balance.
• Attractive salary and numerous benefits including health benefits.
• An organization that is on an exciting and challenging journey where all your experience will be put to good use and where you will have the possibility to make your own mark.
• Great possibilities to continue skill building in an international, diverse and collaborative environment.
EPICO Search is partner for T-Systems Nordic in this recruitment project.
For application or further information, please contact Director, Anya Vangsgaard, at phone:
+45 53 74 71 80 or e-mail: email@example.com.
As T-systems Nordic wants the positions filled as soon as possible we will conduct interviews ongoing.
Working at T-Systems:
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With round about 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology, we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us together shape the world of tomorrow!
+45 53 74 71 80
Opret dit CV på 2 min., så vi kan kontakte dig med det rette jobOpret mit CV